AAA Program – Assessment, Action, Ascension – you and your team will be equipped to take your ad accounts to the next level thanks to hours of our unparalleled insights, insider best practices, and helpful tools from the best in the biz.
You’ll learn everything you need to know from setting client expectations, reporting, financial calculations each client needs to do, along with funnel structure, an incredibly deep creative course, technical requirements for a high-achieving account, how to expand into other top performing channels immediately (TikTok, Performance Max, Email/SMS, and YouTube), and much more.
The AAA program was created to bring junior to mid-level ad buyers into the big leagues. It can serve as a comprehensive, full-team training tool that you don’t have to create from scratch.
Topics Covered Inside AAA Program: Assessment, Action, Ascension
Course Outline & Takeaways
- client goal setting and expectation management
- meta account assessment and optimization
- client reporting
- internal reporting
- what metrics to focus on to drive sales
- reporting with third-party tools, including Northbeam and Triple Whale
- attribution window choices and decision making
- why first-party data matters
- soft reporting metrics
- hard reporting metrics
- helping clients figure out what numbers they have to hit
- custom metrics
- Google Data Studio / Supermetrics
|Name of Course:||Andrew Foxwell – AAA Program: Assessment, Action, Ascension|
|File Size:||8.09 GB|
|Delivery Method:||Free Download (cloud drive)|